If you would like to submit a resume for an industrial controls and automation position please submit your resume to the address on our Contact Us page. Although we may not be currently hiring at this time, feel free to send a resume for us to keep on file or to contact us for position availability.
Salary is based on education and experience.
- Work on a project team with other employees and clients
- Project development
- Participate in quotations
- Write specifications for customer projects
- Project management
- Attend meetings with clients
- Use CAD software(s) to develop electrical drawings to client's standards.
- Create Material Lists and get quotations of hardware for projects
- PLC programming
- HMI Programming
- Supervise electrical installations
- AC/DC motor applications
- VFD Drive Programming & Setup
- Motion Control Applications
- Project Documentation preparation
- On-Site Work (Startups, Field Service, Process Improvement evaluation, etc.)
- Minimal overnight travel
- Customer Training
- Understand and follow codes and regulations (NFPA, NEC, OSHA)
- Emergency Field Service. This may occur occasionally during non-standard work hours.
- Participate in internal projects for Pfaff Automation's development.